The production and use of bio-based material has a double advantage: the use of fuels (oil) is reduced and the emissions of greenhouse gases are reduced.
We designed an eyewear collection made of polymers derived from plant cellulose. Our glasses and sunglasses come with a felt case which is made of 70% recycled materials. Plus, the enclosed spectacles cloths and the white storage boxes are 100% recycled.
- Bio-based Mazzucchelli acetate based on plant cellulose
- Recyclable stainless steel
- Lenses in warm brown tones
- Full rim frame in delicate champagne colours
- Best possible comfort thanks to adjustable silicone nose pads
- CE-certified sun & UV protection
Shell: Cellulose Acetate (Mazzuchelli m49), Recycable stainless metal
Care instructions: Clean your glasses with a microfibre cloth.
Explore our Care Guide for inspiration on making your clothes last longer to enjoy them for many years to come.
- Glass width: 48mm
- Frame width: 136mm
- Bracket length: 140mm
- Bridge width: 22mm